Everything you need to know about recruiting in the Matchmaking Industry!
Here's What's Included in This 6-Week Course
- Week 1: Overview of Recruiting for The Matchmaking Industry - Essential for matchmakers and potential recruiters, you’ll understand why having a solid recruiting team instantly improves your business and client satisfaction.
- Week 2: How To Find & Hire Recruiters - Discover the secrets to finding the very best recruiters. Essential for potential recruiters to understand exactly what matchmakers want in a successful recruiter.
- Week 3: How To Train & Manage Recruiters - Learn the exact standards for training, managing, and compensation without spending hours coming up with a training template. We do it for you!
- Week 4: Techniques For Recruiting Online - The top secrets for discovering potential matches online –websites, social media, and mobile applications. Dominate this medium with ease and confidence.
- Week 5: Techniques For Recruiting Offline - Increase your network through referrals from friends; the very best tips for recruiting in bars, in salons, on the street – just about anywhere with a commanding, effective presence.
- Week 6: How To Recruit Singles Through Strategic Partners - Understand the immense benefits of collaborating with people in the matchmaking and date coaching industry to recruit singles, and expand your database. Not to mention, become a leading recruiter by honing on other complementary professions – from personal training, image consultants, hair stylists, concierges, etc.)
And There’s More…
Each module is recorded and released at the beginning of each week so you can learn on your own time. No worrying about “missing class” or “not having the time.” And you always have each recording to refer back to for reference or deeper knowledge.
Plus, join the LIVE Q+A every week to voice challenges, ask questions, and learn from a group of like-minded professionals ready to dominate the recruiting field.
Access to the exclusive Facebook group so you can expand your network, bounce ideas, easily submit assignments, share successes, and gain empowerment as you learn these crucial skills.
As the Director of Matchmaking at Lisa Clampitt Matchmaking, Rachel is no stranger to using her personal experience to help others with their love lives. Rachel once went on 92 dates in one year and blogged about them. From her media interviews on WGN Morning News to The Mancow Muller Show to Glamour Magazine, Rachel was voted one of the top 12 best NYC matchmakers in 2014.
With over 11 years in the dating industry, Rachel started with Family Therapy from Iona College, a BA in Psychology from Rutgers University, and a certification as an Intentional Relationship Coach. She also is the author of two books: A Fab Job Guide To Become A Matchmaker and How To Get Over Your Ex: A Step By Step Guide To Mend A Broken Heart Italian American Style.
Originally a Jersey Girl, Rachel brings a unique savviness to her work. And this is one of clients favorite things about Rachel. Her commitment to helping New Yorkers find and keep love, combined with her incredible perception and insight make her a must have when it comes to finding love. In addition to her matchmaking work, Rachel acts as the resident relationship expert co-host on Brooklyn Savvy Tv and teaches aspiring entrepreneurs and matchmakers at the Matchmaking Institute. This kind of drive, experience, and credentials makes her the ultimate dating and relationship expert.